Do you want to have an industry specific Zebra? We've already been asked and yes you can!!
- Using the left-side navigation menu select Admin.
- Select Zebra Attributes
- Click the light blue plus icon in the top right corner to create a new Zebra Attribute
- Select the Industry
- Enter an Attribute Number to order your new Zebra Attributes. Start with 1
- Enter a Name (Organization Profile, Operations, Access To Power, Funding, ROI/Value/TCO, Technology, Service)
- Minimum Score is the Zebra Score required in the previous attribute to unlock the current attribute. Set to 0 in most cases
- Enter Best and Worst Case Scenario to show the extended description for your New Zebra Attribute
- Click Create to save your work
- Highlight the Zebra attribute you just created
- Scroll down to the description for score 0 through 4
- Click Edit and add the brief description for a score 0 and a score 4
- Click Save
Thats It! Repeat for all 7 attributes