Zebra Scoring is the first thing you should do with a new opportunity.
- Look at the first two Zebra attributes | Organization Profile and Operations
- You should be able to find readily available information to determine if this opportunity is in the right industry, the customer is the right size, and they potentially have the problem you solve.
- Score the first 2 attributes.
- If the first 2 attributes are green, you are ready to invest time assembling a business case in order to identify or meet with Power.
Zebra Scoring is more than pursuing the right opportunity.
- A well qualified lead and a scheduled meeting may have you overlooking the risk of your potential deal.
- Zebra Scoring will force you to reevaluate the risk that remains.
The Value Story is the next step where you will organize and quantify the benefit of your solution to move the deal forward with the right person.
- Has an executive confirmed the presence of business issues?Which ones?
- Is there a sense of urgency around business issues?
- Is a project or mid-level manager leading the due diligence, vs an economic buyer?
Take the challenge. Try this Quiz!