The Integration Mapping screen (in Admin page) is where application administrators configure the following integrations:
- Others coming soon...
Salesforce Integration Mapping
- Confirm SellingToZebras Z3 connected app has been created in your Salesforce org
- Confirm Z3 SFDC Integration package is also installed in your Salesforce org
- To find your Client ID and Secret
- In Salesforce, navigate to Name > Setup > Create > Apps and click on the app you need. The page you load will contain this information under API (Enable OAuth Settings).
- Add Total Zebra Score and Zebra Score Date Changed to the Opportunity Layout if desired
In Selling To Zebras
- Select Admin (from the left navigation menu) | Integration Mapping and click the Salesforce Data button
- Enter your Client ID and Secret
- Click Save
- The Integration Mapping screen also allows an admin to configure the objects and fields they would like to sync with Salesforce.
- Select the Account Mapping record to see the list of Account fields that sync with Salesforce.
- Select the Contact Mapping record to see the list of Contact fields that sync with Salesforce.
- Select the Opportunity Mapping record to see the list of Opportunity fields that sync with Salesforce.